Inno66 partners will implement a precise methodology that will be easily replicable by any interested organizations. First, training centres will define the methodological and pedagogical approaches when LCI will develop the specifications of the platform. Then, training centres will develop the content of the modules and the serious games in English and French and also adapt it to the French, Irish and Belgian contexts. The content will be evaluated by an external expert. Then the IT platform will be developed and also evaluated. An experimentation phase will take place, where training centres will involve at least 50 end users per country and monitor their progresses and results. An analysis of this experimentation phase will be led so as to improve the platform if needed.
The Inno66 project should result in the development of several products that will have an important short term impact:
– An innovative methodology for supporting trainees to get the Part66 license will be developed.
– A set of modules containing the essential information of an intense training will be worked out.
– A set of serious games aiming at improving trainees skill will be designed.
– At least 150 trainees will experiment the Inno66 tool.
– An important number of European stakeholders (including public authorities) informed.